Wednesday, April 25, 2007

To Crate or not to Crate (train)?

Here is a picture of Daisy and her brother. We got to meet her over Spring Break at the breeder's house. Isn't she so cute?!

Today is Wednesday, April 25th and we're two days away from picking up Daisy. We're very excited and little unsure about what we're acutally going to do with her. I've been trying to do as much research as possible and the whole idea of "Crate Training" is quite the phenomenon. It seems like people are pretty passionate about it. I don't remember our family crate training our dog (Fiona) growing up?! I don't think I can handle the idea of Daisy crying at night... I have a feeling she'll be sleeping with us! Anyway, we'll keep you posted!

PS We still haven't decided about Daisy's middle name, but as far as Karin is concerned it is: Daisy Karin so we'll just keep it that way when she is around! :)

No comments: